It’s finally football season and we're gearing up to cheer on the New England Patriots! Show us that you're the Patriots' number #1 fan and enter to win an autographed Patriots jersey and more! See TF Green’s social media posts on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to enter the contest. Enter the contest by posting a photo showing how you celebrate the game day from home! Got special game day snacks, decorations, or lucky outfits? We want to see them! And tag two friends who will join in the party from a distance. We'll pick our favorite, and the lucky winner will receive a Patriots autographed jersey and special tailgate items!
- Follow T.F. Green Airport on Facebook
- Comment on our post/post a photo by 9/21
- Be sure to tag two friends in your comment or post
The winner will be announced on 9/23
Terms & conditions –
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who enter by submission as directed on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of Rhode Island Airport Corporation, New England Patriots LLC, and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, (collectively the “Employees”), are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Rhode Island Airport Corporation as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on Sunday, September 6th at 12:00 pm, EST. All entries must be received by Monday, September 21 at 11:59 pm, EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered online by submitting an entry per the directions in T.F. Green Airport’s posts on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rhode Island Airport corporation. You may enter only once. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Rhode Island Airport Corporation.
5. Prizes: One Winner of the Campaign will be selected, (the “Winner”) they will receive a signed New England Patriots Jersey, and additional Patriots apparel, an approximate retail value of $125. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Rhode Island Airport Corporation. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Rhode Island Airport Corporation discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Rhode Island Airport Corporation to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winner will be selected by a panel vote under the supervision of Rhode Island Airport Corporation. The criteria used to select the winner will include: overall composition an quality of the photo, a unique concept, creativity, whether the entry is in line with the contest theme, and did the submission follow all the qualifications of entry listed (Follow T.F. Green Airport on the social platform of the user’s submission, tag two friends and include the hashtag #PVDTailgate (for Instagram and Twitter). Winner will be notified by a direct message on the social media platform which they entered the contest on, by September 23 by 11:59 pm EST. Rhode Island Airport Corporation shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 2 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return contact information as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by winner (at Rhode Island Airport Corporation’s sole discretion) will result in winner’s disqualification as winner of the campaign, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Rhode Island Airport Corporation, anyone acting on behalf of Rhode Island Airport Corporation, and Rhode Island Airport Corporation’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this contest, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Rhode Island Airport Corporation. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Rhode Island Airport Corporation and state of Rhode Island and Patriots from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Rhode Island Airport Corporation may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Rhode Island Airport Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Rhode Island Airport Corporation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Rhode Island Airport Corporation may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Rhode Island Airport Corporation. Rhode Island Airport Corporation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Rhode Island Airport Corporation has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same user in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Rhode Island Airport Corporation reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Rhode Island Airport Corporation the state of Rhode Island, New England Patriots LLC, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: This Campaign is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Rhode Island, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Rhode Island having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Rhode Island Airport Corporation 2000 Post Road, Warwick, Rhode Island, 02886, United States.
13. The Campaign hosted by Rhode Island Airport Corporation is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.